How to Measure
Draw a straight line down the length of a piece of paper.
Place the paper on a hard flat surface alongside a wall. Have the child place their heel against the wall with their longest toe and heel centered on the line. Mark the line on the paper at the tip of longest toe.
Measure the distance between the end of the paper and the toe mark in millimeters and use the Sizing Chart tab to find your child’s shoe size
• You don’t need to add any extra room, we’ve already considered 12 mm allowance. (standard for 2 seasons growth. More than 12mm may cause lack of support)
• For babies/smaller children it will be more practical to hold the paper up to their foot.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery on orders over $50.
- Flat $6 delivery on orders below $50.
- Standard deliveries arrive in 2–7 days; we deliver 5 days a week.
- Please make sure you choose the right size as styles have different sizing.
- You can return your order for any reason, within 7 days.